Jeannie's Sunrise Bed & Breakfast provides guests with an ideal location from which to explore the historical and cultural attractions of the Viking Trail, one of Canada's top tourism destinations.
Port au Choix is situated on the Great Northern Peninsula of Newfoundland & Labrador - halfway between Gros Morne National Park and L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Yet, photos cannot truly portray this refreshing oasis of charm and genuine friendliness. Find yourself in a haven of hospitality. Stay with us and experience it for yourself.
• Peaceful ocean view surroundings
• Full, healthy breakfast with homemade muffins, breads and jams
• Five guest rooms each with ensuite bathroom
• Cottage Rental - Two Bedrooms
• Wireless internet access, cable TV and phone
• Within walking distance to local attractions
• Open Year Round
"I love what I do because I genuinely love being around people." - Jeannie Billard
Nearby Historic SitePort au Choix National Historic Site is one of the richest archeological finds in North America. Burial sites are evidence of early settlers from the Maritime Archaic Indian to the Groswater & Dorset Palaeoeskimos.